General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2013, 01:52 PM
Starting Member
Jakeduece is on a distinguished road

Did the throttle blade mod, finally! Well, sort of. I only trimmed half of that diffuser off. Heard that if you get rid of it completely, it can cause issues as well as a touchy throttle. Half cut off, I noticed the truck is VERY responsive, but not jumpy. I am very happy with it. Definitely worth 15 mins of my time. Too bad I can't really enjoy it, stupid gas prices jumped up 20 cents last night. Up to $4.29 here... Gonna have to cut some leg holes in the floor board and use leg power like the flintstones here pretty soon!

Old 06-05-2013, 02:29 PM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jakeduece
Did the throttle blade mod, finally! Well, sort of. I only trimmed half of that diffuser off. Heard that if you get rid of it completely, it can cause issues as well as a touchy throttle. Half cut off, I noticed the truck is VERY responsive, but not jumpy. I am very happy with it. Definitely worth 15 mins of my time. Too bad I can't really enjoy it, stupid gas prices jumped up 20 cents last night. Up to $4.29 here... Gonna have to cut some leg holes in the floor board and use leg power like the flintstones here pretty soon!
Funny, I was thinking of doing the half mod myself!

Old 06-05-2013, 03:39 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

bout time someone else in the country besides MN is having the high prices, ours spiked to 4.30 which was tied with hawaii for highest price for a couple weeks, its finally down to 3.70

Old 06-05-2013, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Just bought a DR-44G 145 amp alt

Old 06-05-2013, 03:51 PM
Rotanilrac is on a distinguished road

Got my system charged back up, now my A/C blows ice cold (~50F at the vents!) Now I just need to figure out my heater door issue, and my HVAC will be fully functional.

Even with it stuck on split mode, the dash vents blow cold enough to make my fingers numb. F-ing awesome.

Old 06-05-2013, 05:04 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by richphotos
bout time someone else in the country besides MN is having the high prices, ours spiked to 4.30 which was tied with hawaii for highest price for a couple weeks, its finally down to 3.70
i must have it made then. its like 3.12 here for 87,and like 3.29 for premium.

Old 06-05-2013, 05:28 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by chris015
i must have it made then. its like 3.12 here for 87,and like 3.29 for premium.
lucky bastid! I would be fillin up LOL

Old 06-05-2013, 05:55 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by richphotos
lucky bastid! I would be fillin up LOL
i accept paypal LOL

Old 06-05-2013, 07:31 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

3.65 here

Old 06-05-2013, 07:43 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

My boss pays for my gas so I don't even look at the price anymore

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?