General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 11:37 PM
Starting Member
CenTexBiker is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12
WOW why didnt i think of that any ways glad you found it hehe
smarta** LOL

Old 10-12-2011, 11:46 PM
Beginning Member
95chevrolets10blazer is on a distinguished road

Drove to work tonight. Worked for 1 1/4 hours tonight. Drove back home. On the way home I stopped at the AutoZone and brought Little Trees 6 pack Black Ice hanging air freshener and Armor All/3 pack protectant, cleaning, and glass wipes for my Blazer. Went home ate supper then back out to the garage and cleaned inside the Blazer. It smelled alot better Only have to wash and vacuum tomorrow before or after work.

Old 10-13-2011, 10:27 AM
Beginning Member
alloy is on a distinguished road

Well have to do a water pump this weekend. Driving home from work and I couldn't get any heat out of the heater. Sure sign I'm low on water. I could see the water draining out of the weep hole in the pump.

Going to pick-n-pull this morning and gonna see if I can find a pair of tow hooks and hardware to put the front valance back on.

Old 10-13-2011, 07:52 PM
Silver00LT is on a distinguished road

I hit this:

Had no choice guy in front of me swerved at the last second so it was semi truck beside me, ditch or this half ran over barrel. I hit it and then drove off into the grass doing about 40 mph to 10 mph til I finally had it bounce out.

Only damage(not the dent in the bumper that was there when I bought truck):

Old 10-13-2011, 07:58 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Silver00LT
I hit this:

Had no choice guy in front of me swerved at the last second so it was semi truck beside me, ditch or this half ran over barrel. I hit it and then drove off into the grass doing about 40 mph to 10 mph til I finally had it bounce out.

Only damage(not the dent in the bumper that was there when I bought truck):

took a ride today eh ?

today i jacked up the rear of my truck to find that random tapping noise

turns out i need new shocks im going to change all 4 when i get a chance for now i needa live with the random tapping

also still waiting for my rock auto order i hate the post office tracking its so inaccurate

Last edited by xgiovannix12; 10-13-2011 at 08:02 PM.
Old 10-14-2011, 03:18 AM
Silver00LT is on a distinguished road

^ I have not had any problems out of USPS. It is UPS I run into problems sometimes. FedEx...LOL Might as well camp out for about a week later as they only deliver two days a week.

I am waiting til this coming up paycheck or when I receive my bonus, but new fuel pump and tail lights(my tail lights are swimming) are on the list. No more 'joy' modifications for me anymore. The bill payer says only what needs to be fixed. I have a 00 Cavy with a failing main bearing that I promised I'd use for her 'new' vehicle. DOH! Oh well her ride well it plan sucks and she deserves better so that is what I will be focusing on...and our boat. HAHA

Old 10-14-2011, 12:53 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

today i got my rock auto order and i installed 2 things that came

I replaced my intake rubber since it was cracked it idles much better and i got better acceleration now
and i wired the switch in the cab for my rear work lights since i only had 2 wires uncovered inside

now im waiting for a good day to replace my 4x4 cable =) i would of done it today but its raining =(

Old 10-14-2011, 12:56 PM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

So? You'll be under the truck working, no reason to let rain stop you.

Old 10-14-2011, 12:59 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by TheRandom1
So? You'll be under the truck working, no reason to let rain stop you.

haha its poring here and its all muddy out back will see tomorrow maybe ill head to a friends house down the road for a plywood to lay on

Old 10-14-2011, 01:02 PM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

Wear old clothes.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?