General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2011, 10:02 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12
how is ur k5 coming along
Still driving it and collecting parts. Picked up another top last week.

Old 06-02-2011, 10:06 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by swartlkk
Still driving it and collecting parts. Picked up another top last week.
nice when you thinking of takein it apart =P

Old 06-02-2011, 10:16 PM
Beginning Member
wildchild is on a distinguished road

found out my driver side motor mount is shot also ran out of gas not much luck i guess

Old 06-02-2011, 10:16 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12
nice when you thinking of takein it apart =P
I have been working on other people's vehicles for them when I have the time. I can't really can't put the K5 in the garage and tear into it when I'm doing that, plus it really is fun to drive! I'm trying to save some money to build a 30x50 shop. When that gets built, I won't be so constrained and will be able to work on a lot more stuff.

Old 06-02-2011, 10:42 PM
Carrico4 is on a distinguished road

got some two tone done. used dupli-color bed armor from the front fender flares (non zr2) all the way around to the bumper. Looks pretty! Has a nice texture too. and covers up the dent someone left for me. Also put a bull bar on a few days ago from a honda ridgeline, its a westin one.

Old 06-02-2011, 10:57 PM
01vortec is an unknown quantity at this point

resprayed my rear bumper.

whatcha think?

Old 06-02-2011, 11:27 PM
matt92 is on a distinguished road

dang thats nice man!!!! what kind of paint did you use?

Old 06-02-2011, 11:30 PM
Beginning Member
94_Jimmy is on a distinguished road

I have every Brake line off, waiting on my double flaring tool to show up. Have new rotors, pads, calipers, and brake hoses and lines on order from rock auto. Not really looking forward to bleeding the abs hydraulic box out but it wont be that bad. Overall is a easy job. Would be done by now if I had all the tools and parts here.

Have 2 inner and outer fenders on hold at certifit and also a hood. Found a tailgate also. After all that, to the Paint booth. Then she shall be a no rust 92000 mile jimmy I have only 800 dollars into it.

Old 06-02-2011, 11:48 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by swartlkk
I have been working on other people's vehicles for them when I have the time. I can't really can't put the K5 in the garage and tear into it when I'm doing that, plus it really is fun to drive! I'm trying to save some money to build a 30x50 shop. When that gets built, I won't be so constrained and will be able to work on a lot more stuff.
wow 30 x 50 shop thats big . if i had that kind of shop id trow some lifts in there =P

Old 06-02-2011, 11:54 PM
01vortec is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by matt92
dang thats nice man!!!! what kind of paint did you use?
PPG, basecoat/clearcoat

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?